Maintaining the exterior of your home is not a small job. Whether you are doing a quick clean up or a complete overhaul, outdoor projects can devour a ton of time. That’s why it’s so important to have the right tools, especially a powerful leaf blower.
Now, when most people think about leaf blowers, they think of large, clunky tools that make a whole lot of noise. However, the Worx leaf blower system is one of the most efficient tools on the market.
It’s been carefully designed to ease the burden of yard work. The all-in-one design will allow you to complete a wide variety of tasks at the flip of a switch.
Not to mention, it also offers electronic speed control to put you in full command. A lot of thought has been put into user-experience when they designed the WORX TRIVAC 12 Amp 3-in-One Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum with Metal Impeller model.
To find out why this model is has received so many positive reviews, let’s dive deeper into what it has to offer. Here are a few of the stand-out features:
- All-in-one design that includes a blower, mulcher and yard vacuum
- Powerful 12-amp motor offers a clean and efficient alternative to gas powered-equipment
- Balanced, single-hand operation for simple maneuverability
- Tube design offers an angled tip that can reach under decks, patio furniture, fences, etc.
- Electronic, six-speed control ranges from 75-210mph
- The all-in-one design allows you to complete the job from start to finish, using only one tool. Plus, you’ll experience zero downtime because you don’t have to fiddle with different pieces. You can access the blower, mulcher and vacuum at the flip of a switch.
- You can access the impeller at the push of a button. This makes clean up and storage a breeze.
- The 18:1 mulch ratio allows you to fit more leaves into the 30 gallon bag. This means you won’t have to empty nearly as often as you would with other models.
- The vacuum head is angled, which makes it easier to access hard-to-reach areas.
- The housing that surrounds the impeller is plastic, which can allow twigs to clog it up, which can cause the impeller to freeze. Wet and/or moist leaves also tend to cause the impeller to stick and cause dysfunction.
- Although it holds a lot in the bag, it can easily become too heavy. This makes single-handed operation tiresome.
- The cord will often get in the way and be a nuisance to maneuver around the yard with you.
- The switch is sticky and can be difficult to move.
The versatility of this model is what makes it stand out from the competition. The all-in-one design is very convenient.
You can complete the job start to finish using a single tool. It also offers 6-speed options so you can complete yard jobs of all sizes.
However, the trade off is the additional weight. This Worx leaf blower can easily become too heavy and tiring to manage. Add in the fact that it has a cord, and you will likely experience some frustration. Fatigue is also inevitable.
On the flipside, you don’t have to stop what you’re doing to change pieces. The downtime you save seems to be worth the pain of using a little extra muscle to haul it around your yard.
The mulching feature is incredibly powerful. It triples the number of leaves you can put into the bag and/or trash can.
This means you won’t have to waste time filling yard bags like you would with traditional leaf blowers. Avid gardeners will be especially pleased with this unit’s ability to mulch leaves.
Although there are a few problems reported with the unit getting twigs, acorns and other debris stuck, cleaning the system is quite easy. You can access the impeller by using a button to release. This allows you to take care of any hazards efficiently.
When compared to other all-in-one leaf blowers, this Worx model leans towards the heavier side. You can find models such as the Black and Decker BV3600 that are a couple pounds lighter, and easier to haul around.
However, what you lose in weight, you also lose in features. The Black and Decker BV3600 offers a higher speed option for the blower at 230mph.
However, it only has 2 speed settings. This makes the Worx Trivac 12 Amp 3-in-1 model much more versatile for completing a wider variety of jobs.
For the most part, this Worx leaf blower is a no-fuss option. Most all-in-one leaf blowers require tools to switch between the blower, vacuum and mulch options.
Although the switch has been reported to be a bit sticky, it will still save you a ton of time in the long run.
You’ll also be hard pressed to find another leaf blower with a similar angled head. This is a unique design feature that adds a ton of convenience.
It’s a huge pain trying to navigate around delicate flower beds, reaching underneath decks and working around patio feature. But the angled head allows you to do all of this with ease.
To get the most out of this model, it is recommended that you consider purchasing the trash can attachment. Although it comes with a fair sized bag, it does tend to fill up quickly.
Having the large trash can attachment will allow you to continue working without interruption.
Overall, the Worx Trivac 12 Amp 3-in-one leaf blower appears to be a good choice for people who want all-in-one convenience and don’t mind doing a little heavy lifting.
It offers a lot of value for the price. So it’s great if you need to get bigger jobs done but don’t want to shell out a ton of money for a leaf blower. Visit to see this leaf blower now.
You might also like this: Sun Joe All Purpose 2 Speed Electric Blower: The Lightest Leaf Blower With Power!